Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and / or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
2) Eligibility to Use
4) User Account, Password and Security
5) Payment related information
6) User Obligation and Role of Deenary
7) Use of Content
8) Intellectual Property Rights a) The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by Deenary or its licensors and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights. Through Your use of the Website, by no means are any rights impliedly or expressly granted to You in respect of such Content. Deenary reserves the right to change or modify the Content from time to time at its sole discretion. b) The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of Deenary or their vendors / seller or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Deenary, the vendor / seller or the third party that may own the Marks. c) Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Deenary owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark "Deenary", and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. d) Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Deenary or thirty party owner of such Content .
9) Third Party Content
a) General third party information such as, product catalogs, product description and specifications, lists of dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products, links to third party websites and other data from external sources is made available on the Website ("Third Party Content"). The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable or provided by the sellers in the process of advertising, exhibiting and offering to sell the Products on the Website. All Third Party Content is provided on an 'As Is' basis. Deenary may not own / have the rights and title to any such Third Party Content, or provide any guarantee with respect to the accuracy, title, merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose of any Third Party Content. Deenary shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such Third Party Content. b) In the event any Third Party Content contains links to third party websites, and You visit any such external link, You agree to do so at your own risk, responsibility and liability. Deenary makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any website linked to the Website / Services or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
10) Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
11) Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
a) You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Deenary, its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, agents and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (hereinafter individually and collectively referred to as "indemnified parties") from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, proceedings, penalties, interests, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal and other statutory fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by the indemnified parties that arise out of, result from, or in connection with (i) Your breach of the Agreement (s); or (ii) any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, Your use of the Website; or (iii) any claim that any Third Party Content / content, information or materials provided by You caused damage to a third party; or (iv) Your violation of any rights of another, including any intellectual property rights. b) Deenary may notify You of any claims which You shall be liable to indemnify Deenary against. You will then be required to consult with Deenary regarding the course of action to be undertaken in defending such a claim. Further, You shall not compromise or settle any claim or admit any liability or wrongdoing on the part of Deenary without the express prior written consent of Deenary which can be withheld or denied or conditioned by Deenary in its sole discretion. c) Notwithstanding anything to contrary in the Agreement (s), in no event shall Deenary, its subsidiaries or affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Deenary has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty , negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, Services or Content.
13) Governing Law and Jurisdiction
14) General Provisions